listhelper-moderate

bug-obsolete-packages post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-obsolete-packages-owner
Subject: bug-obsolete-packages post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 06:57:22 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: exotic

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-obsolete-packages

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: exotic Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 12:58:05 +0200 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

"There is security and CCTV in every gallery, at every point we'll all
be watching you. All three pleaded guilty to inciting another person to
commit an act of terrorism wholly or partly outside the UK which would,
if committed in England and Wales, constitute murder.
He said: "The local Costa Rican organiser, Roy, said the beach has got
dangerous currents, but we had been in the water every day.

"She said he had refused treatment when he was diagnosed with cancer, so
he could carry on with planned performances and appearances. "At this
stage we are confident that there was no fault with the train or the
track. Wizard Potter Man Dan Is New S.
Help ensure Global Public Media's content has the widest possible reach-
volunteer today. Jonny's father, also called Jonathan, sat next to his
wife and one of the victim's three brothers in court, telling the
inquest he had heard from his son in the days leading up to his death.
That's when everyone thought it might be a bomb, when the smoke came in.
"As a performer himself, he was brilliant live, his concerts were always
better than his CDs. Bezdek outlined the results of the two Hirsch
Reports and detailed some serious implications for Australia's
distribution supply chains. "It is quite a sharply shelving beach and it
became very apparent the sea conditions were beyond what we had
experienced on that beach before. Consumers must get a fair deal.
The album will include his acclaimed Nessun Dorma, which he performed on
the programme. "The train just shook and it held there.

"As a performer himself, he was brilliant live, his concerts were always
better than his CDs.
"In retrospect I think even though we were told the tides were that bad
it was not reinforced and there was no suggestion of observing people
swimming.

Our analysts have compared last month to June last year and the only
thing that has been significantly different has been the weather, so
that is what the absence figures can be attributed to.

He said: "The two paramedics very leisurely got into the ambulance.
At least one major operation was said to have been jeopardised because
of the leaks. , QuickTime is required. In the final portion of the
interview Dr.
Then the emergency services came and led us out along the tracks. The
accident happened shortly after nine this morning. It is therefore
likely to be a more equitable tool to inform management decisions and
help ensure treatments are directed towards those most likely to
benefit.

"Once you enter the bubble where the exhibition will be held bags may be
screened again and at every point throughout the exhibition visitors
will be invigilated. "I'm going to be two hours late for work but I'm
glad everything is OK. There was screaming and shouting and people
running to the other side of the train when the smoke started to come
into the carriage. "I think there was a lot of courage shown by the
emergency services. Mughal, who was born in Britain, was arrested the
following day.

One passenger on the derailed train described how passengers panicked
until the tension on the train was relieved when the driver made an
announcement that the incident was a derailment.
"As a performer himself, he was brilliant live, his concerts were always
better than his CDs. Wizard Potter Man Dan Is New S. They were down
there as quickly as they could and did the best job they could. ICSTIS,
the premium rate services regulator, issued the fine, and has also
referred the case to Ofcom, which may investigate under the Broadcasting
Code. "Over several months Dennis, of Barnet, north London, passed on
secret information to Griffin, a former Metropolitan Police colleague
who had set up a private investigation firm called Surelock. He was not
able to try anymore.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 6d2ac47e792719174d62c0268d34c0e8d3cd02b9
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---