listhelper-moderate

Bug-XBoard post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-xboard-owner
Subject: Bug-XBoard post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 00:22:46 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: lives

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-xboard

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: lives Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 00:22:37 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Present day treatment is all too often a hit-and-miss affair, as we
understand all too little about the large variance in effectiveness of
therapies between individuals.

" As for many adult stem cell therapies, it is still an open question as
to the mechanism by which stem cells regenerate damaged tissue.

A pity it's too late for most of us - other methods must be developed
for this sort of regenerative therapy in adults. Judging from the flurry
of last minute registrations and media inquiries, it's going to be a
packed, interesting event - very much the place to be this month.
Click here to find out more about living a longer, healthier life.

It's quite a wonderful discovery. This trouble is often invoked to
explain behavior like delays in writing wills or buying life insurance,
or interest in odd medical and religious beliefs.

php"Rather than fixing mitochondrial mutations, we can obviate them. "
That is if the political battles ever end; even the process of bond
issuance is bogged down in legal attacks by anti-research groups.

His own choice is his own choice, but he and others like him cannot be
allowed to dictate access to longevity research and medicine for the
rest of us.

"Once it was thought that no one could run a mile in under four minutes.
" A curmudgeonly caution: this, like calorie restriction research, is
basically a way of tuning our complex metabolic machinery for better
performance over time.

htmlI have nothing against people who want to age, suffer and die - I
just think that they haven't given enough thought as to exactly how
unpleasant the experience will be. Kass is, as usual, saying whatever he
thinks will bring the audience around to his way of thinking, without
regard for truth, accuracy or science.

htmlRummel and some of the Mprize volunteers are promising multimedia
recordings of the event once they return home, so stay tuned. htmlRummel
and some of the Mprize volunteers are promising multimedia recordings of
the event once they return home, so stay tuned. We need cell therapies
and gene therapies much more than new chemical molecule drugs. " They
seem set to carry on: "I believe that we've established a treatment that
is safe and side-effect free.

But in order to guide them out of pluripotency with efficiency, we need
to know what keeps them there to begin with.

a disease is defined as "condition in which the functioning of the body
or a part of the body is interfered with or damaged. " This is from
someone working on the immune system of course; it seems to me that the
majority of recent successful trials and studies have used the patient's
own stem cells.

phpDISCUSSIONThe highlights and headlines from the past week follow
below. Diagnostics are going to follow in the path of computer chips
with smaller devices becoming orders of magnitude more powerful and at
the same time orders of magnitude cheaper.
"Once it was thought that no one could run a mile in under four minutes.

Although the researchers are unsure what the cells then do they seem to
help repair any liver damage.

htmlWired is running an article on Ellen Heber-Katz's regenerating
strain of mice: "Researchers systematically amputated digits and damaged
various organs of the mice, inclu

You'll find my thoughts on the book in the following Fight Aging!
phpDISCUSSIONThe highlights and headlines from the past week follow
below. htmlVery good news for the branch of regenerative medicine that
attempts to mimic the ability of certain lizards to regenerate entire
body parts. " A range of other approaches to this same problem have also
shown promise. on Aubrey de Grey's views of CR, it seems they missed the
human studies demonstrating impressive health benefits.

The experimental animals are unique among mammals in their ability to
regrow their heart, toes, joints and tail. Drug development returns have
been declining.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm a3453825facdb371b1f0569b13b34a4188d94fc5
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---