listhelper-moderate

info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 01:09:27 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Watch this movie - eat popcorn, have a good evening.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Watch this movie - eat popcorn, have a good evening. Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 11:08:19 +0600 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.

Sit back and enjoy the ride on this one. And I don't mean just a little
better than the rest I mean their the only bits.

This year I've decided to pick a movie, wine and song for every week.
You can't help but tap your feet and chuckle. It's got to the point
where if someone trailing me on the board passes me I'll go out and
climb a few flights of stairs to try and regain my position. Definitely
worth a look if you make a lot of ppt files and may want to make them
more globally accessible.
For a small cost you can get way more information on who is at an IP and
where they are located.

Of course there are far more french wines that I'm willing to drink than
movies I'm willing to watch - but lets not ruin the plan here. A fitness
point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity point allows
you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.
For a small cost you can get way more information on who is at an IP and
where they are located.

I haven't looked at it yet - but the concept is very interesting.
Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come
from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song, several
remixes, and even a mini-mix on Annie Mac's show.

If you cna find it you really should try it. I know I'll take flack for
it - but I liked it.

You may find the beginning and some scenes surprisingly gory, but wait
it out - it's really not about the gore.

This year I've decided to pick a movie, wine and song for every week.

But let us say this: it rocked. Now here's where it get's clever - you
can signup on various scoreboards on the site and compete against other
users! Sit back and enjoy the ride on this one.

The vocals are heartfelt, really pretty and to a nice musical and
rhythmical backdrop.

If you cna find it you really should try it.
Apparently frogs are very susceptible to environmental damage.
I'm looking forward to the score board feature being available for small
groups so I can run a mini fitness challenge against my friends and
family. Watch this movie - eat popcorn, have a good evening.
Don't expect anything but fun from this movie - sit down and enjoy. This
has certainly damaged their image in my eyes. Btw, I never saw the first
Transporter, but I'm told it wasn't very good - I'm not exactly rushing
to see it.

This year I've decided to pick a movie, wine and song for every week.

With a learning Bayesian filter this has the ability to grow with spam
challenges. It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble
stopping drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label. Still
this excellent red wine is made through an entirely organic process.

I need all the preservatives I can get. Through the social club at work
I'm participating in a fitness scoreboard. Sit back and enjoy the ride
on this one.

This excellent and inexpensive wine is great - if you don't tell others
it's price they'll think it worth more than you paid.

I haven't looked at it yet - but the concept is very interesting. It's a
movie about a big, but somewhat insular family and their flaws.

You just don't want it to end. Great for getting that document to
someone without physically delivering it. I need all the preservatives I
can get. Well we tried this one out and found it a delicious light
slightly fruity wine.
A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.
Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come
from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song, several
remixes, and even a mini-mix on Annie Mac's show. This movie focuses on
an arranged wedding, and life in general in India.

I need all the preservatives I can get. It's a movie about a big, but
somewhat insular family and their flaws.

If you cna find it you really should try it.
You may find the beginning and some scenes surprisingly gory, but wait
it out - it's really not about the gore. Well that's inexcusable.
Definitely worth a look if you make a lot of ppt files and may want to
make them more globally accessible.
A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm c803b6c208a2d9fb470ee789b0dec30ba7f55d19
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---