listhelper-moderate

bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gdb-owner
Subject: bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 02:33:00 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: FROM MELANIE VAUGHAN

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gdb

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: FROM MELANIE VAUGHAN Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 08:32:54 +0200
FROM MELANIE VAUGHAN
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the results of the First
Category draws of THE MICROELEC LOTTO PROMO INT. We are happy to inform you
that you have emerged a winner under the First Category, which is part of our
promotional draws. The draws were being officially announced on the 1st of
July, 2007.

Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from Africa, America,
Asia, Australia,Europe, Middle East and Oceania as part of our International
Promotions Program.

Your e- mail address, attached to winnining numbers 26990 consequently won in
the First Category. You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of
1,000,000.00eur (One million euros), which is the winning payout for Category A
winners.This is from a total cash prize of 10,000,000.00 Million Euros shared
amongst the first Ten (10) lucky winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited with the paying Bank.In your best interest to avoid
mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire
details of your award strictly from public notice until the process of
transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds remitted to your
account.This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
unscrupulous acts by participants/nonparticipants of this program.

Please contact your claims agent immediately for due processing and remittance
of your prize money to a designated bank account of your choice. You are
advised to contact the agents by email,phone or fax. Failure to do so may
warrant disqualification.

NOTE: For easy reference and identification, remember to quote your winning
numbers in your correspondence with your claims agent.

To file for your claim, please contact the fiduciary agent with your winning
numbers, tel/fax numbers and full names.
MR. DEKKER GEORGE .
AMSTERDAM,THE NETHERLANDS.
TEL: 0031-624-511-164
FAX: 0031-847-366-896.
REPLY EMAIL: address@hidden
All winnings must be notarized to complete the claim process, winners will be
referred to a Foreign Transfer Manager to have their winnings notarized.

Congratulations once again from all our staff.

Sincerely Yours,
MELANIE VAUGHAN.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 2e1259da123950e323d92cea9c65b30d5408c1ef
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---