listhelper-moderate

Bug-findutils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-findutils-owner
Subject: Bug-findutils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 10:38:34 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: IRREVOCABLE RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-findutils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: IRREVOCABLE RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 07:37:52 -0700

UNITED NATIONS (WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMME)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
8WB 5OH,UNITED KINGDOM, LONDON
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT
Our Ref: WB/NF/UN/XX027

ATTN: Beneficiary,

IRREVOCABLE RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT

We have actually been authorized by the newly appointed UN secretary general,
and the governing body of the UNITED NATIONS monetary unit, to investigate
the unnecessary delay of your inheritance fund, recommended and approved
in your favour.

During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your
payment has been unnecessarily Delayed by corrupt officials of the Bank who
are Trying to divert your money into their private accounts, to forestall
this, security for your funds Was organized in the form of your personal
Identification number (PIN) ATM CARD OR  Debit card  this will enable only
you have direct Control over this fund, we have also agreed with the Presidency
that we will handle this payment ourselves to avoid the hopeless situation
created by the Officials of the  bank.

We obtained an irrevocable payment guarantee on your Payment from the presidency
we are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation/instructions;
your Entire Inheritances fund has been credited in your favour through ATM
card OR  Debit card .

You are therefore adviced you send your contact to REV JOHN HOBBS International
Audit unit, United Nations Liaison Office London  to collect your original
payment slip with your ATM card or  Debit card .

They will issue you an ATM card OR  Debit card  that you can use to withdraw
money in any ATM machine any part of the world, but the maximum is fifteen
thousand dollars per a day.

therefore if you like to receive your funds through this means kindly let
us know by contacting the card payment center and also send the following
information as stated below.

1. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER,
2. YOUR FULL NAME
3. ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD
TO (P.O BOX NOT ACCEPTABLE)
4. YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION
5. Home Equity {YES OR NO}.

NOTE: YOU ARE ADVICED TO FURNISH REV JOHN HOBBS WITH YOUR CORRECTCONTACT
 DETAILS. AND ALSO BE INFORMED THAT THE AMOUNT TO BE PAID NOW IS $8.3 MILLION
THE REST WILL BE PAID LATTER.

We expect your urgent response to this email to enable
us monitor this payment effectively..
CONGRATULATIONS.

Anxiously waiting for your reply.

CONGRATULATIONS.
CAPT. JAMES C. WILLIAMS
UNITED NATIONS, LONDON UK
UNITED NATION MONETARY FUND (UNMF)

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 5d15e1f486b17cbcafa27f8d3581972601fe0451
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---