listhelper-moderate

a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval

From: a2ps-owner
Subject: a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 10:50:02 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: (no subject)

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/a2ps

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 07:49:39 -0700

FROM: Mr.Liu Yan
Bank of China Ltd.
13/F. Bank of China Tower
1 Garden Road,
Hong Kong.

To whom it may concern:

I am Mr. Liu Yan a transfer supervisor operations in investment section
in Bank of China Ltd,Hong Kong.I have a obscured  business suggestion
for you.

Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client General Mohammed Jassim Ali who
was with the Iraqi forces and also business man made a numbered fixed
deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Nineteen millions Five
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch.

Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, even during the war early
this year. Again after the war another notification was sent and still
no response came from him. We later find out that the general and his
family had been killed during the war in bomb blast that hit their
home.

After further investigation it was also discovered that General
Mohammed Jassim Ali  did not declare any next of kin in his official
papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also
confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me
knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Nineteen millions Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will
ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according
to the to the laws of my country at the expiration 5 years the funds
will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody
applies to claim the funds.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as
a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to General Mohammed Jassim Ali
so that you will be able to receive his funds.

Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning
this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank
account we shall share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.
If interested send your your response to my personal

Email address: address@hidden

Kind Regards

Mr.Liu Yan

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 9aec9340aea375e8222a1a5937d4653e130c8b43
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---