listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-smalltalk post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-smalltalk-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-smalltalk post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 15:25:32 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: SMS is a good example.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-smalltalk

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: SMS is a good example. Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 14:27:41 -0500 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

These monopolies cause inefficiencies, which are also business
opportunities. So, what open-source software does Google use itself? Was
Red Hat approached by Microsoft for a similar deal?
I hope that it is a fundamental change that will last for a very
significant period of time and affect people's awareness when they
decide what technologies to develop and put in the world. But people in
Japan don't use SMS; they use mobile e-mail. It is certainly a problem
for our generation, but it's going to end up being a gift to the next
generation. eBay, in my mind, is the leading example of small businesses
being absorbed by services. How would that work exactly? Clean tech is
the third-largest area of investment for venture capitalists. It means
that when people come to us wanting to do things that are more
non-code-oriented, we don't go for that.

We're making water for the world, which is not only serving the No. What
kinds of new energy technologies look good for both the developing and
the developed world? Ito: I'm sort of part-time entrepreneur, VC and
nonprofit board member. Five years after its ballyhooed launch, his
Segway gets more use from tourists and digerati like Steve Wozniak than
from urban commuters.

Papadopoulos: Amazon, I think, sees a bit of this direction. We're way
more likely to patch out the things that are important to us, that's
just natural.

By "makes sense," we mean that it would result in more code being
created, more open-source developers being minted, or would otherwise
help the open-source community in some manner. I'm concerned about
building medical equipment, giving disabled people mobility, giving kids
a reasonable shot at where to focus so they can have good careers and be
good citizens. Kamen: The obvious one that's just waiting for a
technical transition that makes it cheap and reliable is solar energy.
We guarantee that if an infringement shows up, we'll replace the code.
We have more prototypes and data on electricity generation projects than
on water, but for lots of reasons, the urgency around getting some water
machines out has been more of our focus.
There are two things: Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.

Ito: Creative Commons is focused mostly on trying to build a set of
licenses with legal and technical robustness that will allow people to
choose to make certain rights available to others.

What's new with your clean-water and portable-energy projects?
I would rather send patches back into Apache than create a new Apache.
Richard Thurston of ZDNet UK reported from London.
They are contributing to a larger-scale eBay rather than them buying
some server and sticking it on their desk. Ito: Creative Commons is
focused mostly on trying to build a set of licenses with legal and
technical robustness that will allow people to choose to make certain
rights available to others. If you look at all of our funding
activities, you'll see that they fit into one of those three categories,
or more than one. SMS is a good example.

What happens to everybody else? By "makes sense," we mean that it would
result in more code being created, more open-source developers being
minted, or would otherwise help the open-source community in some
manner. The Mountain View, Calif.

So it wouldn't make sense to launch an SMS-based search application
there because people won't use it. So the entire ecosystem will have to
figure out different ways to get mobile devices into users' hands.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 793939e9203927c9fc2d1497f673345a299e7e7e
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---