listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-smalltalk post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-smalltalk-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-smalltalk post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 18:19:35 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: URGENT: HELLO MY DEAR,LET'S WORK TOGETHER !

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-smalltalk

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: URGENT: HELLO MY DEAR,LET'S WORK TOGETHER ! Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 00:19:29 +0200
{JAMES KURTWOOD & MORGAN LEWIS ASSOCIATES}
Website: www.morganlewis.com
Tel:+44 78051 981001
Fax:+44 870 490 9896
Private Email: address@hidden,
or address@hidden

Hello my Dear, forward all your correspondence to
 address@hidden for urgent and faster correspondence.

I am JAMES KURTWOOD [A Partner with Morgan Lewis Law Firm].Actually, I got your
contact through my wife{Cynthia Kurtwood}.I need your help to safe guard funds
£80,000,000.00, left by one of my late clients Andrea Schranner(foreign
contractor)in the year 2000. I was an attorney to Mr Andrea Schranner before he
died.

With your sincere assistance and co-operation,I have determined to do this
business with you. As at this moment,I am constrained to issue more details
about this business until your response is received at address@hidden or
address@hidden if you are interested in our proposal/offer which is 40%.

I hope to hear from you today,then will give you full details.
Warmest regards,
James Kurtwood Esq

Scegli infostrada: ADSL gratis per tutta l’estate e telefoni senza canone
Telecom
http://click.libero.it/infostrada

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 971212c868453ecc9fe58738156bd1f95945fa60
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---