listhelper-moderate

bug-obsolete-packages post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-obsolete-packages-owner
Subject: bug-obsolete-packages post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 19:48:40 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: This five-minute routine works beautifully to keep you limber and
connected.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-obsolete-packages

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: This five-minute routine works beautifully to keep you limber and connected. Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 21:07:04 +0200 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Vitacost sells a wide range of nutritional supplies at wholesale prices.
In the end, blame never gets you what you want. Have you ever driven a
car on a deeply rutted road? Regrets have melted away.

You can use your floor to expand your abilities to move gracefully. The
two books cover different material and this one just focuses on
stretching. Relax into Stretch : Instant Flexibility Through Mastering
Muscle Tension. If you answered B, then chances are you are in desperate
need of a turnaround.
In his portrait, Lorenzo is seen dressed in a gold tunic and fur-lined
cape, resplendent against a rich green background. A recent article
continues the good news for the inexpensive supplement alpha lipoic
acid. Clearly, you may wish to join me. My job is to help them see their
value. Researchers have shown repeatedly that when you are strong, your
body and soul work better.
Can you feel the weight of your dominant hand as it lies on the floor.

Look for classes at fitness clubs, YMCAs, and the like as well as
full-fledged yoga studios. Feeling hopeless, helpless, and sad at the
same time form the defining ingredients for a diagnosis of depression to
me. My friends have drawn closer, my family is happier and I am always
Simply Serene.

The Hidden Benefit of Presence and PerspectiveBecoming fully present,
being in the moment, being mindful frees you from stress.

You can use your floor to expand your abilities to move gracefully. How
do you want to live your life?

It busts myths yet remains safe. My friends have drawn closer, my family
is happier and I am always Simply Serene. Saturday, is my heavy day.
When you align deeply with the rhythms of your planet, your life takes
on a new dimension of wholeness.

And I have liked everything Mark has done. The Magic Formula - How to
Magically Attract the Life You Most Want, reveals everything you need to
achieve a life you wholeheartedly love.

See what you can see.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 633c6511c01a1eac04fd733fb2dff4295c426565
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---