listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 20:01:15 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: My talk went well, I did not get biled, noone threw things at me,
and I got some press coverage.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: My talk went well, I did not get biled, noone threw things at me, and I got some press coverage. Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 20:01:44 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

If there is one to prove that wrong, it is Ward.

This is my first time at the Patterns and Practices Summit and I like it
quite a bit. As such they allow us to transfer knowledge and experience
gained in one area to another area or another level of abstraction.

Actually, this post is not really about Indigo but the result of a great
discussion we had at the birds of a feather roundtables.
That question triggered another thought, namely whether patterns depend
on the programming language.
I have not read the whole spec but it has some interesting sections on
Message Exchange in it, so it'll be worth a look to harvest more design
patterns.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 3fe9466968f326cdf9a4d9b865abf860999904c6
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---