listhelper-moderate

help-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: help-gnu-emacs-owner
Subject: help-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 05:32:05 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Printer Needed

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/help-gnu-emacs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Printer Needed Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 02:34:45 -0700

To Whom It May Concern;

My name is Joe Morado. I wrote to you previously in regards to some of our print jobs that we needed to have filled. It has come to my attention that we are seeking to outsource more print jobs as we have recently added Chevrolet & Toyota to our client list. I am very interested in hearing from you if can match the below print jobs pricing we currently have in place.

We are looking to allocate 45,000 Mailers a month at first. This volume will increase upon building a solid relationship. We are currently producing 85% of our 475K Mailers per month IN HOUSE. This is something we would like to stop doing as it takes away from what we do best ----SELLING.

We do several types of mailers. Anything from a simple 1/0, 2 page, 8.5 x 11 Letter in a #10 Windowed Envelope all the way to ----> 8.5 x 14 Scratch Off Credit Card Mailers. We are looking to outsource the following from production to dropping into the postal system:

#1  -  $0.09 Plus Postage

2 pages

1/0

8.5 x 11 (20# white)

#10 Windowed Envelope w/ return address and indicia

Presorted Standard Class Postage

#2 - $0.125 Plus Postage

1 Page

4/1

8.5 x 11 (20# white)

#10 Windowed Envelope w/ return address and indicia

Presorted Standard Class Postage

#3 - $0.125 Plus Postage

4 x 6 Postcard (40# offset white)

2/2

PostCard Rate Postage

If you are able to meet or beat these prices, please call me as I am looking to move forward immediately. We are looking to start shifting a lot of this printing to an outside source.

Please send any literature or samples to:

Mass Marketing Solution, Inc.

7904 E Chaparral Rd #A110-290

Scottsdale, AZ 85250

Thank you for your prompt response.

Joe Morado

Public Relations Manager

Mass Marketing Solutions, Inc.

1-888-406-8880 Ext 120

http://www.massmarketingsolutions.com

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 288a06db2ba20732eeec63c8c0bf1a6555af2d49
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---