listhelper-moderate

Freetype-devel post from address@hidden requires approval

From: freetype-devel-owner
Subject: Freetype-devel post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:50:09 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Attachment Received Autoreply

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/freetype-devel

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Attachment Received Autoreply Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 05:49:39 -0700

Thank you for your file-sample. We will review your email and either send you a response or forward to the appropriate contact. If you have sent us a file which is not in a password protected zip file (password - infected) then your sample will not be reviewed.

______

Virus Research accepts file-samples for analysis and possible inclusion into AV signature DAT sets. We are also prepared to answer general virus questions. Virus Research does not handle product related issues.

This message has been sent based upon keywords in your message.  If you have been sent this message in error, please resend your message with the word "noauto" in the subject line.

______

Information on recent threats, along with other AVERT resources and tools, can be found at: http://www.mcafeesecurity.com/us/security/home.asp

All product-related questions and comments can be addressed through technical support. Contact information for Technical Support can be found at: http://www.mcafeesecurity.com/us/contact/home.htm.

Engine and DAT updates are available at: http://www.mcafee.com/apps/downloads/security_updates/dat.asp

For instructions on submitting a sample to AVERT please see: http://vil.nai.com/vil/submit-sample.aspx

If you suspect you have a new, unknown virus and have a system where you can do a test scan, you may first wish to try our Beta Hourly DATs to get the latest detection available at: http://vil.nai.com/vil/averttools.aspx

Thanks - McAfee AVERT™

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm b1b301b826d928633ca995274e63921c04711b79
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---