listhelper-moderate

Bug-hurd post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-hurd-owner
Subject: Bug-hurd post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:33:13 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: twenty-one snafu

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-hurd

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: twenty-one snafu Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:33:47 -0300 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

Below are examples of these products, that your pet will love to play
with. Although this site is  all about the Westie, I feel other terrier
guardians are loosing out. Sign  The visitors guest book, new automated
system in place Interactive Feedback, Join Woof We also have a message forum Why not join in the fun, its easy to use. " Potatoes Although
cooked, mashed potatoes are actually quite nutritious and  digestible
for dogs, the solanum alkaloids found in green sprouts and potato  skins
can cause rare cases of poisoning. West  Highland White Guest Book When
you visit this site, you might like to let other people know.

However search engines sometimes get it  wrong. Scottish Terrier
Following the success of this site, I have created a new site for people
looking for information on other Scottish Terriers. Other JavaScript's,
active X and other things that go bump in the night. This is not a time
to play games with your dog or to  excite him in any way that will
distract him from what you are doing.

This site does not promote Westie's as a show dog, only family  members.
I know,  Because I am one of those people.

We need your  support to survive click here to help The site has a new
look  guest book and its ready for use. Using your thinning shears
lightly  trim the underside to give a neat appearance. Keep in mind that
antifreeze is toxic and attractive to pets, so always keep  it out of
reach. As well as helping to keep the dogs teeth in good condition, it
also serves as a pacifier.

For added protection and security for our members, we now have all
topics  hidden by default.

The new page can be viewed  here. Arrange with the vet an appointment
for his first vaccination.

unless it's in a UK laboratory   RSPCA Sign the RSPCA Petition Calculate
your age in dog years. They have the right tools and  experience to know
how blades need to be sharpened.
They are very expensive.

Health Issues:  Healthy and robust. Like they're food there is and
industry geared up with a multitude of toys and products designed to
help the dog maintain a good set of teeth. Safe Toys Toys All West
Highland Terriers Need to chew.

Be sure to inspect feet for cracks, redness, and  bleeding.

As well as helping to keep the dogs teeth in good condition, it also
serves as a pacifier.

Keep your garden  clean, wash with disinfectant like Jays fluid. Cut the
nails with a scissors-type  nails clippers so as not to cut the into the
quick. Keep in mind that antifreeze is toxic and attractive to pets, so
always keep  it out of reach.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm e0ea591476f60e82ee6aee1c87d9c252a45c66da
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---