listhelper-moderate

bug-httptunnel post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-httptunnel-owner
Subject: bug-httptunnel post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 00:12:36 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Worth a shot, but for a movie being marketed as "feel good"
something has gone terribly wrong.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-httptunnel

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Worth a shot, but for a movie being marketed as "feel good" something has gone terribly wrong. Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 00:12:34 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

Brad Pitt gives an utterly effective performance, restrained and
affecting when it could just as easily have been played laughably
hysterically. The polls will be held on a monthly basis with thirty-six
awards being announced in twelve different categories.

Their current victory in this titanic struggle of man vs. All of our
models are carefully selected after taking part in our casting first.
It soon becomes apparent that Grenouille has an extraordinarily acute
sense of smell. 's laid-back members, who quickly resort to inscribing
'twat' on his helmet and calling him Nicolarse. All photographs and
videos copyrighted.

If any attempt is made to show this film to you run away as if your very
life depended on it. Just as he starting to warm to Danny and switch off
from obsessing over the job a little, a series of grizzly fatal
'accidents' occur that are, of course, not accidents at all. We got
people gettin' killed left, right and centre in this town - now we're
importing victims? I could rant on about Philip Glass for about another
twelve paragraphs, which might provide some sense of closure on this
sorry episode for me but is unlikely to be of much utility for anyone
else.
But for one thing, Notes On A Scandal has two-and-a-half to three stars
stamped all over it. For reasons that the finest psychotherapy money can
buy has yet to determine, I tend not to notice film soundtracks unless
they're very, very good, or just the opposite. com If Shiva handed this
guy a million dollars, told him, "Sign the deal", he wouldn't sign.

Consumer, business spending growth to slow: report - Jul.
Next to possibility to download all pictures in ZIP files we added the
other possibility to download complete issue as one PDF file.
Stock markets brace for a wave of earnings - Jul. Shaun of the Dead
remains one of the few reviews I've ever had hate mail about, which I've
always found a little odd as it was hardly given a slating.
And the god Vishnu too into the bargain.

com Notes On A Scandal review: Make Philip Glass stop now. com Suck my
fat one, you cheap dime store hood.
Worth a shot, but for a movie being marketed as "feel good" something
has gone terribly wrong. Although networks are certainly more reliable
than they used to be, problems do sometimes occur.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm f16e43574870eb545b85da0d02062a04aae56c55
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---