listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-emacs-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 20:17:53 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Through the social club at work I'm participating in a fitness
scoreboard.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-emacs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Through the social club at work I'm participating in a fitness scoreboard. Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 17:17:43 -0700 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) - Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) - The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Thursday!

I like that they found a model who doesn't quite look natural in the
face too - more of an authentic post-botox look. pointing a fan to blow
hot air out through an open window is more effective then sucking cool
air in through the window.

If you're really adventurous you can even dip your feet in cool water,
but for those with ticklish feet, that might be a bit extreme.

An east facing window will get morning sun, however regional air
temperature takes time to warm up.

Blow air out through an open window - here's something I didn't know.
FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and
Activity points based on how long and what you did.

It's all relative of course. A fitness point roughly translates into a
calorie, while an activity point allows you to compare your exercise to
anyone else on the site.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm d6c7e3d838c15488cf85affbce421b84d9dd4259
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---