listhelper-moderate

a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval

From: a2ps-owner
Subject: a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:24:19 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Acknowledge Receipt

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/a2ps

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Acknowledge Receipt Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 6:24:13 -0700
Acknowledge Receipt

BRITISH LOTTERY6/49
12 Whitehall , London SW1A 2DY, United Kingdom.
12th July 2007.

Dear Recipient

We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our FREE BRITISH
WEB LOTTERY computer balloting held on 11th July, 2007. This
is a Millennium Scientific Computer Game in which email addresses were
used. It is our promotional lottery program aimed at encouraging
 internet users; therefore you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it. You
have been approved for the star prize of 1,006.168 GBP(One million six
thousand one hundred and sixty-eight Pound Sterling)

To claim your winning prize you are to contact the appointed agent as
soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings:

Ticket no: 025-1146-1992-750
Serial no:2113-05
Lucky no: 13-15-22-37-39-43
REF NO:BRLFGP2551256/03
Amount won: £1,006,168.00

You are to contact: Mr. Richard Parker
Email:address@hidden

You must contact the appointed agent with your Full Names, Contact
Telephone Numbers (Home, Office and Mobile Number and also Fax Number)
via email to process the immediate payment of your prize. The Validity
period of the winnings is for 30 working days hence you are expected
to make your claims immediately.

Once again congratulations!!!

Sincerely,
Mr. George Scherrer

[...]

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 0f44f56a786398e5aaad60c10c99deea11d8e958
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---