listhelper-moderate

Bug-bash post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-bash-owner
Subject: Bug-bash post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:42:36 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: domesticate

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-bash

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: domesticate Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:42:40 +0300 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) - Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) - The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Thursday!

Stop trying to distort existing religions to fit your lifestyle.

Home   About The Web has thousands of halfway-decent blogs. "Barme's
wife  contacted the State Police and provided the caller's cellphone
number, which has since been disconnected. The investigation comes three
years after Garrity, while working for Romney in the State House, was
cited for having flashing lights and other police equipment in his car
without proper permits.
In reality liberals just want to defend civil liberties and our legal
rights.

Rumor has it, the Bushies got off the Romney cult carcass when the stink
of death and weirdness was too overpowering to ignore. He's a Mormon but
doesn't read the Book of Mormon, he reads the Bible.
Rumor has it, the Bushies got off the Romney cult carcass when the stink
of death and weirdness was too overpowering to ignore. Misc FAQ Support
This Site Ask J-Walk Search   Other views Recent Comments Comments By.

The dems need to start talking more about not raising taxes on the
middle class. I am really getting tired of hearing the same line about
tax cuts for the rich.

"It's not an imposition; it is a proposal, because we believe in free
will," he explains. Messages left for Garrity through the campaign were
not immediately returned. Our world is controled by the people that know
there is no God and minipulate those who do.
I really don't know whether I will vote for him or not, but I am happy
with the spirit of cooperation among Christians. in the state of
sanctifying grace, until he comes again. Hillary CLinton is so much more
experienced and has the knowledge to lead this country.
I grew up very religious and then studied the bible for myself and
became part of the church of christ for a period of time, which would
make some of the fundamentalists look like liberals.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm dfe71f600e4a1fd8113c5f322a810f870ffa619f
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---