lkdp-discuss

[LKDP] Slab

From: Mel
Subject: [LKDP] Slab
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:52:34 +0100 (IST)

I'm heading off for a week so attempted a last minute merge with lkdp
before I head off and catch a bus. This hasn't been proof read or anything
but represents a partial merge with my own work. Because it's cut and
paste the style is going to be way off and largely inconsistent so prepare
for your sense of English to be badly insulted.

To help make sense of the dirty merge, I've extracted the slab sections of
my own mm notes to http://www.csn.ul.ie/~mel/mm.pdf . If you see lots of
busted section references, the TOC on it should indicate what the lkdp
equivilant is. I always refer to a section as

\ref{Sec: Section name in TOC}

I'll fix it up when I get back

Offline for 10 days in a field at http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/ this
thing. Bye now