lkdp-discuss

Re: [LKDP] IRC Log

From: Abhishek Nayani
Subject: Re: [LKDP] IRC Log
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 20:06:48 +0530

Hi,

On Fri, 05 Jul 2002, Mel wrote:

> I'm just back in my country of origin and still have not read all mail or
> news after my week vacation in a field.

        Welcome back :-)

> I've noted the IRC channel has
> moved so have started a new bot to log #lkdp on oftc.net . If anyone can
> send me a news link to explain why channels have moved from
> openprojects.net

        We moved from openprojects.net to oftc.net mainly because
#kernelnewbies moved. That channel moved here because of lilo's wallops
for cash ;-). I am sticking to the same server as #kernelnewbies as I
consider #lkdp to be a satellite of #kn. ie. we get our volunteers
(a.k.a victims) from there.

> Mel Gorman
> MSc Student, University of Limerick
> http://www.csn.ul.ie/~mel

                                        Bye,
                                                Abhi.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it - George Santayana
                          Home Page: http://www.abhi.tk