lkdp-discuss

[LKDP] Project Restarted

From: Abhishek Nayani
Subject: [LKDP] Project Restarted
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 00:26:36 +0530

Hi all,

        Its been a long time... but we now have some volunteers
who are interested in documenting the 2.6.x kernel. So we are
restarting this project. Interested ppl on this list may volunteer/
contribute to this effort in their subsystem of interest. The 2.4
documentation which has been done till now will be left as is and
a new tree will be made for 2.6. We are starting of with the VFS
and the Network subsystems.

        Interested ppl, plz mail me directly with your queries
and choice of subsystems.

Bye,
Abhi.

---