lkdp-discuss

[LKDP] Networking Subsystem

From: Sunder singh. Negi
Subject: [LKDP] Networking Subsystem
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 15:47:20 +0530

Hi

I am studying the Linux source code relating to Networking subsystem.

On the Internet I came to know of the ‘Networking Subsystem’ manual by Mr. Ankit Jain.

Its helping me understand the Linux Networking Subsystem and it is really helpful.

I am looking forward for the completed manual.

Regards

Sunder Singh Negi

Disclaimer:

This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is confidential, proprietary to NEC HCL System Technologies and its customers. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.