lmi

Re[2]: [lmi] '-pedantic', '-std=c++98', and __STRICT_ANSI__

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re[2]: [lmi] '-pedantic', '-std=c++98', and __STRICT_ANSI__
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 20:24:40 +0100

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 18:55:18 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> First, do you find any other diagnostics because of __STRICT_ANSI__?

 No, except, of course, for the ones fixed by including math.h from
platform_dependent.hpp. If you remove math.h from there, many files would
fail to compile.

 So it's true that there is no urgency to change anything but if we have
this problem again in the future I think it could be better to fix it once
and for all in this way instead of adding more headers to
platform_dependent.hpp.

 Thanks,
VZ