lmi

RE: [lmi] help for individual wxRadioBox items

From: Boutin, Wendy
Subject: RE: [lmi] help for individual wxRadioBox items
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 11:18:56 -0400

On  2006-05-16 08:31 Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
>  Hello,
>
>  After tooltips, we're working on implementing support for specifying the
> help text for the individual radio box items. Just to be sure that we are
> doing what's needed for lmi I'd like to briefly summarize the upcoming
> changes:
>
> 1. wxRadioBox::SetItemHelpText(n, text) will be added
> 2. wxRadioBox XRC handler will be modified to recognize
> "help" attribute
>    on the <item> tags

I just got done testing the 'xrc.exe' sample and like what you've
done there; it's exactly what I expected. How is that different
from what you say you have left to do here?

> 3. wxRadioBox will handle F1/"?" button as expected, i.e. will show help
>    for the currently selected item/item under mouse

I didn't notice this in 'xrc.exe', presumably because help
is a different dynamic that's out of scope for that particular
sample program.

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person
other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.