lmi

RE: [lmi] Double error message

From: Murphy, Kimberly
Subject: RE: [lmi] Double error message
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 08:27:45 -0400

Greg Chicares wrote:

> Kim, I think you had pointed this out. If I remove a required
> stylesheet from the data path (deliberately inducing an error),
> and then try print preview, I see two separate messageboxes:
>
> Lmi_wx Warning
> Error formatting ledger values as xsl-fo: 'Unable to parse
> xsl stylesheet file '/opt/lmi/data/illustration_reg.xsl':
> Parser failed.
> [file C:/lmi/src/lmi/xslt_lmi.cpp, line 93]
> '.
> [file C:/lmi/src/lmi/ledger_formatter.cpp, line 285]
>
> Error
> Unable to read file '/opt/lmi/data/illustration_reg.xsl'
> required for ledger type 'illustration_reg'.
> [file C:/lmi/src/lmi/ledger_xsl.cpp, line 67]
>
> where a month ago there was only one IIRC.

Correct. In production, only the second error message appears.

> Would you rather we work on suppressing the second messagebox
> now, or put it off until July because the June release is nigh?

Given the timing, IMO let's wait until July. The exposure is
minimal.

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is
intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is
addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by
any person other than the intended recipient or the
intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies.