lmi

Re[2]: [lmi] compilation problem in round_to_test.cpp

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re[2]: [lmi] compilation problem in round_to_test.cpp
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 18:14:46 +0200

On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 15:52:36 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> On 2008-06-01 23:25Z, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
GC> [snip patch]
GC> > (although it's not totally clear from the diff, this patch simply changes
GC> > the order of __STDC_IEC_559__ and LMI_X86 checks).
GC>
GC> Does the alternative patch below fix the problem?

 Unfortunately it doesn't: e_ieee754_precision and e_ieee754_rounding are
not defined in <fenv.h> which already results in many compilation errors
and then the code in fenv_lmi.cpp uses x87_control_word directly which is
not defined as well. I can look into what would it take to make it work
this way but clearly more than just this patch is needed.

 Regards,
VZ