lmi

Re: [lmi] Terse list of valuable projects

From: Vaclav Slavik
Subject: Re: [lmi] Terse list of valuable projects
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 14:49:50 +0100

On Mon, 2010-03-15 at 17:01 +0000, Greg Chicares wrote:
> > Configurable group roster showing input and values
> >   http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?105595

Could you elaborate on this? Being unfamiliar with the domain, I don't
understand much of it...

> > SOA rate tables: use xml rather than binary
> >   thus, replace 'actuarial_table*.?pp'
> >   add a GUI; integrate into product editor
> >   tables are free; schema isn't, so we can't use it:
> >     http://64.49.242.57:8080/xtbml/jsp/index.jsp
>
> This would be very nice to have, and it is a logical successor to the
> immediately preceding item.

I was under the impression that actuarial_table.* reads existing data
files in a format that you cannot influence and that's it's about
inherently read-only data. Is that not the case? Or, if it is, how would
data be imported, would conversion from this format still be needed?

> >   include https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?104480

Could you point me to the place where I can see this "mini language"
used in the UI?

Thanks,
Vaclav