lmi

Re[2]: [lmi] allow install_msw.sh to work on drives other than C:

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re[2]: [lmi] allow install_msw.sh to work on drives other than C:
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:08:58 +0100

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 14:03:49 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> We will want to upgrade to Cygwin-1.7 someday. I have a way to handle the
GC> mounts, which I can compare with yours. I've also figured out how to install
GC> Cygwin-1.7 entirely from the command line. I don't think I tackled the issue
GC> of getting source files from svn instead of cvs (it should be trivial, given
GC> time--which I haven't had; however, because svn isn't available for
webpages,
GC> and the user manual is html, I think we'll want to save copies in svn).

 Yes, sorry, I forgot to mention this. I used our git mirror of svn anyhow
so I hacked the script to avoid doing the cvs checkout. But the script will
need to be updated to work with svn because right now it still works, i.e.
runs without errors, but doesn't get the latest LMI sources which could
result in a lot of confusion.

 Regards,
VZ