lmi

Re: [lmi] Why does this crash?

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] Why does this crash?
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 17:25:14 +0000

On 2010-04-17 15:46Z, Vaclav Slavik wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-04-17 at 16:43 +0200, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
>>  The principle applies only when you assign the value returned by the
>> function to a (const) reference. It doesn't apply if you use it in any
>> other way.
>
> Moreover, xmlwrapp is weird.

I was subliminally aware of that; that's why I posted my original message,
suspecting that maybe it was weirder than I remembered (but suspecting
also, correctly, that I was missing something obvious).

As for the enhancements you presented, I'd agree with Vadim that the second
seems worthwhile and the other one doesn't.