lmi

Re[2]: [lmi] Code inspection requested

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re[2]: [lmi] Code inspection requested
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 13:53:56 +0200

On Sat, 15 May 2010 12:06:16 +0200 Vaclav Slavik <address@hidden> wrote:

VS> On Fri, 2010-05-14 at 22:02 +0000, Greg Chicares wrote:
VS> > It doesn't matter if I missed a refactoring opportunity somewhere;
VS> > all that matters is whether I introduced an error.
VS>
VS> Looks good to me, I couldn't find any in the diff.

 Oops, I should have posted that I was looking at this already as well.
Anyhow, it didn't took me long because I half-automated this: I put the
diff into a file, loaded it into Vim and ran a sequence of ex commands like
this

%s/^-\(.*\)std::string::npos !=

which removed the vast majority of changes. After this only a few
changes were left to review and the only one non trivial was the change
involving map_lookup() in rounding_view_editor.cpp and
stratified_charges.cpp.

 Anyhow, I didn't find anything wrong neither.
VZ