lmi

Re: [lmi] access to mc_enum type information [patch 1/3]

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] access to mc_enum type information [patch 1/3]
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 21:14:08 +0000

On 2011-03-29 18:40Z, Vaclav Slavik wrote:

> Here's a series of three patches [...]

Should I work on this series before the other pending patches (from you
and Vadim both, as enumerated here:
  http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lmi/2011-03/msg00001.html
)? When I'm back from my home-repair and puppy-training vacation next
week, I'll be stepping out of my extracurricular project in the office,
and back into lmi development--and everyone here has agreed that your
pending patches are the first priority.

Let me also ask a question about this prerequisite:
  http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lmi/2010-11/msg00000.html
| Note that it requires the latest and greatest wx because of
| wxCOL_WIDTH_AUTOSIZE which I had to add for this purpose, 2.9.1. is too
| old.
Ideally, everyone in my office would be able easily to check out wx
from its repository as of any given date, build it, and use it in our
lmi distributions to end users. However, our present automated process
works only with tarballs, and we'd much prefer to use tarballs that
will be available for more than a few days. Here:
  ftp://ftp.wxwidgets.org/pub/Daily_HEAD/files/
I see tarballs for the fifth through the eighth of November 2010, which
seem to be quasi-permanent; would one of those four be appropriate for
your 2010-11-05 patch and those that follow it? If so, would any one
of them be preferable to the others? (The difference in their sizes
seems a bit surprising, but I'd guess that the larger ones include some
stuff that's not normally part of the daily snapshots.)