lmi

Re: [lmi] Pagination anomaly

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] Pagination anomaly
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 13:59:43 +0000

On 2018-02-02 16:40, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Feb 2018 23:47:12 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> GC> Vadim--It's probably easier to reproduce and recognize this anomaly
> GC> than to describe it,
[...]
>  This PR: https://github.com/vadz/lmi/pull/61 fixed both of these problems
> and generates correct output, without blank page, for me.
[...big snip...]
> and I did this in https://github.com/vadz/lmi/pull/62
[...]
>  To return to the fixes above: both of them should, IMO, be applied, in
> whichever order you prefer. However I should warn that I didn't test them
> with MinGW because
[...snip issue building wx with MinGW...]
> And the patches do work under MSW with MSVS (2017, as 2015 is not
> recent enough to compile the latest lmi code any longer) and Linux, so it
> should be safe enough to apply them.

I've applied and pushed both changesets, and rebuilt lmi with MinGW
(without rebuilding wx). The previously-reported anomaly in the
seventh cell is no longer seen (thanks), but now there seems to be
another problem: I load the input census shared the other day,
press Ctrl-Shift-I [Census | Print case to PDF], and all expected
PDF files are written, but a messagebox warns:
  Logic error: 1 missing extra page(s)
on line 1207 of 'ledger_pdf_generator_wx.cpp'.