lmi

Re: [lmi] Testable alternative to compressed PDFs

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] Testable alternative to compressed PDFs
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 01:18:19 +0000

[...I've been going over email that I had postponed replying to
(and, as you've seen, applied a patch that I had forgotten about),
and here you ask a question that I should answer...]

On 2018-02-10 23:49, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
[...]
> GC> Option 1 (flat-text output) is the only option identified
> GC> so far that can really be considered.
>
>  Should I start working on this a.s.a.p. then?

As you've probably intuited, I think we should work on refactoring
render() first, and then return to this.

In the meantime, you'll notice that I've added an obscure option
to write uncompressed PDFs (hidden, because end users shouldn't
have any use for it). It's potentially useful, and it was so
easy to add that I didn't want to let it go stale.