lmi

Re: [lmi] Style guide

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] Style guide
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 01:06:19 +0000

On 2018-02-25 13:11, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
[...markdown advocacy...]

In olden times, when the internet was more civilized, you'd send an
RFD to alt.config, wait a few days, and then send a control message
creating alt.fan.markdown . In that spirit, given that the savannah
repository already contains a personal directory with my initials,
I've added one for you, and placed a copy of your style guide there,
notably outside the scope of the precommit hook's concinnity check.

I still dislike "markdown".