loco-dev

[Loco-dev] Re: weanlin = trenc

From: Wera Lemos
Subject: [Loco-dev] Re: weanlin = trenc
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 02:23:35 +0100

Any of them close to this position?
struck!
Wonderful. The Paskonjakians want to drown me-you poison me. I
Admittedly Fido here has seen better days. But you know what they say
attack and was behind him, had dropped him with a chop to the neck.
were forcefully relocated to this planet. This inadvertent
For our first number the melodious Madonette will render heart-
Ive asked. Can someone show us the way in the morning?
fell behind us and the open plains opened out ahead. I clacked my jaw-
Hundreds of years. Cellular longevity was part of the treatment.
Its not a matter of liking or not liking it, she said reading my