loongson-buildfarm

Re: [lemote] Re: Fwd: [loongson-buildfarm] is build4 down ?

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [lemote] Re: Fwd: [loongson-buildfarm] is build4 down ?
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 21:38:05 +0930

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 20:02:00 +0800
Chen Jie <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> People in the data center confirmed build4 encountered a power
> failure, and they've fix it yesterday. If it still down, then we need
> to check the status of the network. Currently, we can't login
> buildfarm remotely(Since it's publickey-authentication only, and we
> haven't added our publickey). I'll try to check it when people in
> data center are on duty which will be Monday.

21:36:57 address@hidden: ~ $ ssh dev.lemote.com
Linux build1 2.6.27.19-fulong2f #1 PREEMPT Wed Mar 11 07:22:32 CST 2009
mips64

The programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are free
software; the exact distribution terms for each program are described
in the individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright.

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.
Last login: Fri Aug 20 19:52:10 2010 from 192.168.2.60
build1:~# ssh build4
ssh: connect to host build4 port 22: No route to host
build1:~#

When you have time to get into the DC it would be great :)
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
http://www.kgoetz.id.au