lout-users

Re: problems with @Book

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: problems with @Book
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 18:10:42 +0400

On Thu, Apr 01, 1999 at 07:50:13PM -0700, Jim Coker wrote:

> I'm having trouble getting a Lout @Book going,
> can someone point me to an example, or tell
> me why I might be getting the following errors:
>
>   3,1: unresolved cross reference @Runner&&following
>   3,1: unresolved cross reference @Runner&&following
>  18,1: unresolved cross reference @ChapterList&&749.threads.lout.1
>  18,1: unresolved cross reference @ChapterList&&749.threads.lout.1
>   3,1: unresolved cross reference @Runner&&following
>   3,1: unresolved cross reference @Runner&&following
>  18,1: no @ContentsPlace precedes this @ContentsPlace&&preceding

This looks pretty much like a usual bunch of unresolved xrefs for the
first run, when db is empty.  For a simple book resolving xrefs should
converge in 3 runs.  If it's not, can you be more specific about what
your document looks like.  A miminized example that demonstrates the
problem will help.

SY, Uwe