lout-users

Re:evidence for the quality/impact of Lout

From: Luis Melendez Aganzo
Subject: Re:evidence for the quality/impact of Lout
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 12:43:51 +0400 (MSD)

Hera at the Universidad de Cordoba I use Lout for some of our
documentation. Some examples are tutorials of Pine, Pico and Majordomo.
You can look at them in http://www.uco.es/webuco/si/ccc/manuales.html
I found Lout particularly useful for the 'approximate' screen shots
of Pine and Pico in those tutorials, all made completely in Lout.

Hope this helps.
Regards.

--
| Luis Melendez                     ^  email: address@hidden               |