lout-users

Daren Scot Wilson's problem

From: Daren Scot Wilson
Subject: Daren Scot Wilson's problem
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 21:47:31 +0000

> the world will end if you leave // out.

But if the world ends, I won't exist - how can I fix my script?  ;-)

Yup, that did the trick - all four pages come out now.  Yup, it's buried deep
in the manual - went looking, still haven't found it.  Oh, there, on p. 54.
Dang, I must have been too tired last night to actually read the paragraph
following the @Document example.

Wow, Jeff, you know Lout pretty well - I would guess you're pretty well
aquainted with its designer!

Thank you, everyone, for wonderfully quick and useful replies.

--
Daren Scot Wilson
address@hidden

"Unless we attempt to get out of bed, we cannot achieve the easy"
                                           - D. Wilson