lout-users

Re: Using fonts with Lout

From: James Ramsey
Subject: Re: Using fonts with Lout
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 09:50:27 -0700 (PDT)

--- Victor Sudakov <address@hidden> wrote:
> Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:
> >
> > NB: I only discuss the PostScript case.  PDF font
> embedding is a
> > different matter and, alas, is not currently
> implemented in Lout.
>
> Do you mean to say that I cannot use, for example,
> Russian fonts if I
> want to produce a PDF file with Lout?

If you have Ghostscript, though, you should be able to
run a PostScript file produced by Lout through ps2pdf,
which should get you the PDF file you want, I think. I
have no experience with Russian fonts, so I could be
utterly incorrect, but it's worth a shot.

=====

----I am a fool for Christ. Mostly I am a fool.----