lout-users

label problem in @Diag

From: STARYNKEVITCH Basile
Subject: label problem in @Diag
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 14:28:22 +0100

Hello All,

Greetings and a happy new year to everyone,

I am using lout 3.24 (compiled by myself) on a Sun.  I have a label
problem with @Diag package (in a @OverheadTransparencies document,
Landscape orientation, Times Base 17p initial font, A4 paper)

Ther relevant bit of code is (a diagram illustrating a compiler
structure in french) :

################
@DP
@CenteredDisplay lines @Break {
@I{structure simplifiée du compilateur}
/0.7v
@Diag
  font {-2p}
  margin {0.25f}
  hmargin {0.3f}
  vstrut {yes}
  hstrut {yes}
{
#nodes
{
{fichprep:: @Circle {{clines 0.2v} @Break {
fichier
@F "*.i"
-3p @Font préprocessé}}} |0.3f  #
@Box outlinestyle {cdashed} { @F cc1: |0.5f #
{analex:: @CurveBox{analyse /0.2v lexicale}} #
{lexemes:: @Ellipse {-2p Slope} @Font {lexèmes}} #
{anasyn:: @CurveBox{analyse /0.2v syntaxique}} #
{arbres:: @Ellipse {-2p Slope} @Font{arbres}} #
{anasem:: @CurveBox{analyse /0.2v sémantique}} #
{graphes:: @Ellipse {-2p Slope} @Font{graphes}} #
{gener:: @CurveBox{génerateur /0.2v de code}} #
//1.2v
{} |0.25b {table_sym:: @Polygon sides{8}{table des /0.2v symboles}} |0.30b #
{repr_int:: @Polygon sides{8} -1p @Font{représent-/0.2v -ations /0.2v
internes...}}
//0.4v
 } |0.3f #
{fichasm:: @Circle {clines 0.2v} @Break {
fichier
@F "*.s"
-3p @Font assembleur}
}}
//
#links
address@hidden from {fichprep} to {analex}
@Line from {analex} to {lexemes} @Arrow from {lexemes} to {anasyn}
}
}
@CNP
########################

When running ghostscript on the produced postscript file, I am getting
on page 7 a printed message: "undefined error: unknown or missspelt
label? Command: analex" - the printer message appears on the screen
(ie paper).

In my opinion, the analex label is defined to point to an internal box
of the diagram

####
For reference, a directory docum/ containing the full lout document
(tr_taocompil.lt), @Include-d files (bonj.c, entete.h, prog.c), and
the generated Postscript file (_tr_taocompil.ps) is temporarily
available as a gnuzipped tar archive from

  ftp://ftp.cea.fr/incoming/y2k01/lout946pb.tgz

The FTP directory containing it is hidden and unreadable. ftp the
directory  ftp://ftp.cea.fr/incoming/y2k01/ then get lout946pb.tgz

the md5sum of this 33kbytes file is a713c205fc7cde1de908fa10c5154f62
this file will be removed in about a week.

####################

Does anyone have a clue on this. or are internal subboxes prohibited
in @Diag-s?

If I happen to solve the problem by myself I will post an answer. But
I probably will need your quick help... Thanks

Regards!

N.B. Any opinions expressed here are only mine, and not of my organization.
N.B. Les opinions exprimees ici me sont personnelles et n engagent pas le CEA.

Basile STARYNKEVITCH   ----  Commissariat à l Energie Atomique
DTA/LETI/DEIN/SLA * CEA/Saclay b.528 (p111f) * 91191 GIF/YVETTE CEDEX * France
phone: 1,69.08.60.55; fax: 1.69.08.83.95 home: 1,46.65.45.53
email: Basile point Starynkevitch at cea point fr
web perso: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/starynkevitch/basile/