lout-users

Re: bookmarks

From: Michael Piotrowski
Subject: Re: bookmarks
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 16:54:37 +0100

address@hidden writes:

> Does lout generated postscript contain information to produce
> bookmarks when converted to pdf?

No, it does not.

> I was expecting to see bookmarks after the conversion.

Well, many of the PDF features are relatively easy to implement, and
I've got some modified setup files (which I should clean up and
release some day), and so are single-level bookmarks (e.g., for
sections only) but support for automatic generation of nested
bookmarks is difficult.  Inf fackt, I'm not sure whether it's possible
in pure Lout at all (cf. various postings of mine to this list).

--
Michael Piotrowski, M.A.                                  <address@hidden>
Public key at <http://www.dynalabs.de/mxp/pubkey.txt>