lout-users

Re: nested includes

From: Joe Beach
Subject: Re: nested includes
Date: 26 Aug 2003 15:37:30 -0600

Hi,

I encountered the same behaviour when I was writing my thesis. It
appears that the working directory for a lout process is set to be the
directory you are in when you give the lout command. It doesn't change
directory to get to a file referenced in an @Include statement, it just
reads it from where it is. It sounds like a reasonable behaviour to me,
although it would be nice if it could be made to accept relative paths
like you demonstrated.

I guess that isn't really an answer to your question, just a
confirmation of what you have already seen.

Joe Beach

--
Joe Beach <address@hidden>