lout-users

Re: Help format title page

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Help format title page
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 07:24:40 +1000

> You haven't understood my quuestion... The problem is how to make correct
> spaces without knowing page size in advance. (I want to specify spaces
> between elements not in inches but RELATIVELY to each other ...)

I see.  Well, you could try the "rt" unit of measurement described
in the Expert's Guide.  For example, //0.5rt means to centre the
following thing vertically, //0.75rt means place it three quarters
of the way down the page, etc.  These things would probably work
better inside the definition of the title page than inside the
@OnTitlePage option, but you'd have to try it.

There are other units of measurement that might be relevant.
Check out the table of units of measurement in the Expert's Guide.

Jeff