lout-users

thanks to Uwe

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: thanks to Uwe
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 13:43:13 +1000

Now that I finally have access to the new list, I want
to express my thanks to Uwe for his contributions to
Lout over the years.  It's hard to remember everything
he did now, but he ran the list for some years, answered
most of the hard questions (and that was a real lifeline
for me a few years back when I was snowed under at work),
and fixed bugs.  I remember one particularly nasty bug
with ftell() that Uwe fixed, I'm sure there were others.

Thanks, Uwe!

Jeff Kingston