lout-users

another table problem

From: debjani
Subject: another table problem
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:20:53 -0800 (PST)

I am having the following problem with lout tables. Any help is appreciated.

I am attaching the following lout file:

table-example2.lout

and table-example2.ps file.

The .ps file has been created with lout-3.30 (command used :
lout -o table-example2.ps table-example2.lout )

If you look at the .ps file the second page is a table, but the
first column of the table takes up almost the entire page width even if i
am specifying the width of the columns.

Is there any solution for this problem ? Also i have to use multipage tables
for my case and i do not have control on the preceeding text before the
table starts.

Thanks in advance,
Debjani