lout-users

Visualizing XML using Lout

From: Michael Piotrowski
Subject: Visualizing XML using Lout
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 16:55:22 +0200

Hi,

I know there are quite a number of Lout users who use Lout as a
backend to format XML documents.  Maybe you're interested in the use
of Lout in a slightly different type of XML rendering:

  Visualizing XML trees and node sets selected by XPath
  expressions

  This report describes an approach to visualizing XML documents and
  node sets selected by XPath expressions.  The system is based on
  XSLT and Lout and produces publication-quality PostScript output.
  We also describe educational uses of these visualizations.

This short report is available from:

  <http://wwwai.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/Members/mxp/index_html/report-2.pdf>

Greetings

--