lout-users

XSL-FO to Lout converter

From: Vincent Hennebert
Subject: XSL-FO to Lout converter
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 21:03:18 +0100

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone has already tried to write an XSL-FO to Lout
converter? I think it could be a good short-term solution, while waiting
for mature open-source FO processors.

How much would it be difficult to write such a converter? I guess that
high-level document definitions like doc, book, report etc. would not be
useful, but bsf and dsf can perhaps provide a basis.

Any ideas, hints?

Thanks,
Vincent