lout-users

Re: alternative monospaced font?

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: alternative monospaced font?
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:01:21 +0200

Hi,

"Daniel Ajoy" <address@hidden> writes:

> Is the a way to use an alternative monospaced font other that Courier in Lout?

I'd recommend Computer Modern teletype [0] which I find really nice
(you've probably already seen it: it's the fixed-width font LaTeX uses
by default).

You'll need appropriate font definitions and address@hidden' as Mark
and Jeff pointed out.  Since this is not a standard PostScript font,
you'll also need to include it in the resulting PostScript file so that
viewers and printers can render it (see [1] for details and pointers).

Thanks,
Ludovic.

[0] http://www.tug.dk/FontCatalogue/cmtt.html
[1] http://www.laas.fr/~lcourtes/ludo-2.html#subsection249