lout-users

Issues with report style

From: Martti Haukijärvi
Subject: Issues with report style
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:51:10 +0300

Hi

I am writing a thesis using the report style. My document structure
should be like this:

Section                page number
Cover sheet
Abstract (in Finnish)                       i
Abstract (in English)                       ii
Foreword                                        iii
Table of contents                            iv
Terminology                                    v
1. Introduction                             1  ( numbering in Arabic
starts here)
... sections...                                2....n